Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, bennett lake, bass, -212-12, alone.
i usually get to the ramp at daylight,but when it gets down to 16 degrees i figured i could be a couple of hours late..an the funny thing ,when i put in i didnt even crank the big eng,just dropped the tm an took of around the cove an the ramp..good choice, got the first keeper a 15incher on a trap, thought this was a good sign. the next keeper came hours later,on a jig,an one more keeper about 17inches long..3 keepers all day..put in at 9 an put the bandit on the trailer about 5 15. i also lost 3 fish on a jig,they all hit the jig a soon as it hit the water,one pulling my arm down ,i tried to set the hook but no luck..bass i guess i dont know. early this morning the water temp was 46 an later warmed up to 50.water was up to almost summer pool...i had the lake to myself until around 12 or so.. peaceful.the way i like it..all fish released to swim again...just to cold to be cleaning anything... as for the tn rig ,i didnt even unstrap it.. all in all it was a beautiful day, my batterys are fully charged for a long week ahead.. emoUSA <br />