Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbit Gulch 2/15
Fished Rabbit today. The ice is 10 in thick, but the edges are soft in afternoon. The water is only ankle deep for 10 feet out at the parking area near the restroom, No problem on in the AM but soft in the PM. Perch fishing was very fast as always, have to sort through a lot of dinks for every keeper.
[signature]
Thank you for the report. That is exactly what I was looking for!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]It sounds like the perch fishing there is 1,000 times better than at Pineview. We hit the View again on Monday and yesterday and I caught 3 and 6 - total - respectively. I just wish it wasn't such a very long drive to Starvation from Ogden. Oh well, maybe next year it will pick up at Pineview. [:/][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Tom (Smoke on the Water) and I are headed to Rockport in the morning, I haven't fished that for 4 or 5 years hopefully we will be able to get on the ice. We will be trying for (I hate to say it) slime rockets. Some of the guys from work are planning on haveing a little friendly competion there next weekend. I'm kinda looking forward to the ice comming off Starvation so we can start chasing the walleye again out there.
[signature]
What a difference between last year and this at the View. Hope your right about getting better next year the drive to Starvation is a long one!
[signature]
Nice job and will agree Pineview this year well just 'taint' the same as previous years...but hey we'll still hit that body of water as it's our most favorite...we have no expectations anymore so thus we won't be disappointed.
We're headed out hopefully for a few trips very soon.

Glad you had a lot better action then last week and got some of the Starvey Walleye kin. I agree if it wasn't such a drive we'd like to try that body of water.[Smile][Smile]
[signature]