Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da Berry ladders?
Howdy, Does anybody know how the road going down to ladders is? or how is the snow level on the lake, can quads make it? NGRUMM and I are going to try night fishing tomorrow night (Friday), and want to see what the conditions are.[Wink]
[signature]
Not sure what to expect since this weeks storms. My wife and I night fished it last friday night. We drove right to the end of the road. No slush but the snow was a bit deep. I think a good wheeler could have made it last week, not sure about now. If you want small bows, fish by the open water in the shallows. If you want cutts, fish in 20 feet of water and fish the bottom. They were tuff to get off the bottom. Better have good sonar (fish finder) or it could be a long night. Fishing died about 2:30 or 3 am then it completely died until sunup. Good luck. We caught 17 cutts, 2 were 22.5 inches and one was 24.5. The rest were 17 thru 20 inches. The bite was very light.
[signature]
I was there a week ago and it was a bit tricky getting around on a quad. I think you will do better being at night cause the slush will freeze. Good luck.
[signature]