Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle 10/06/03
Great night on the lake. 5 smallmouth and 3 perch, I used a mojo rig with a 4" worm. Only about 10 other boats on the lake and not one waterskier. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Alan
[signature]
OK I'll bite what is a mojo rig???
[signature]
I call it a mojo rig, It is like a finesse rig, a round weight with a piece of rubber in the center of the weight. It makes it easy to change your leader length. I also use the same weight for my drop shot rig, if I get hung in the rocks it will slide off. Hope that helps explain what I call a mojo rig.

Alan
[signature]
[#000080][size 2]A mojo rig is an adjustable and lighter carolina rig.[/size][/#000080]
[signature]
Do you recall what the water temps were up there last weekend, or even in the last few days? I still have two weeks of triathlon training and am looking for a semi-warm place to swim some open water. Under 60 degrees is pretty darned cold for swimming. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Fisch R. Mann
[signature]
The night that I was up at Jordanelle it was 64 degrees when I got on the water. When I left a 7:00pm the wind had picked up and the temp had dropped to 61. Hope that helps.

Alan
[signature]