Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone draw a hunt expo tag?
I'm not lucky enough
[signature]
Just like my last trip to Pine View.....Skunked!
[signature]
My good buddy drew a Fishlake/Thousand lakes Any weapon elk tag! Looks like I will be trying to archery hunt down there to scout!
[signature]
Saw that Adam Eakle drew a pronghorn and turkey tag. His was the only name I recognized on the results as I checked for co-workers and friends (I am not a participant in the event - don't agree with pulling the tags from the general pool). Look forward to seeing Adam's hunts on TV next year though.
[signature]
I couldn't agree more with you. I don't show my support for that show myself. That show is the new philosophy towards that is going to not allow my kids the same opportunity to hunt. Big Money will be the end of public hunting! Better start saving your pennies to be able to hunt in the future boys!
[signature]
Big 0 for me also. I'm with you on taking these tags from the general pool. But hey, it's all about the Benjamins around here. Any way to make an extra buck. And it let's guys like me that are on my 5 year waiting period on elk to apply. And Eakle, I need to get a rabbits foot off the same rabbit that he has his from. Lucky man he is.
[signature]