Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
utah lake 10/06/03
went out to utah lake state park and fished for white bass out by the cement pier thing with kastmaster. The fishing was pretty slow in the morning with kastmaster and I pulling in only a couple of white bass and some mud cats, but at around 3:30 the fish started hitting like crazy and I ended up keeping 20white bass and giving away 8. Good day of fishing and a well deserved sunburn.

Jed Burton
[signature]
so the bite is still on? wow wanna go fishing now! is that near lincoln beach?
[signature]
state park is in provo cant miss it form the north or south on the 15 just look for the big brown sign that says UTAH LAKE STATE PARK drive down the N. dike and you will see the handicap fishing dock he is talking about

chris
[signature]
Great report,I'll have to get down there in the afternoon.
[signature]
Jed,
I guess you whooped them white bass with that whoopin' stick of yours. I wish I could have stayed longer. Did the fresher white bass meat work better? It was also great to meet your sister. See you around.

George
Take the Center Street exit from I-15 and head west towards the lake. Center Street eventually enters the state park. You probably have to pay to get in. Good luck if you go! I've got the fishing blues cauz I haven't been in over a month!!! [Sad]
[signature]
I assume you were fishing off the pier or did you have to get wet?
[signature]
It was nice meeting you george. next time you will have to stay longer. The fresh meat definitely helped. Also using smaller pieces helped. Let me know if you want to hit pineview on monday.

Jed
[signature]