Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deer creek brown (pic)
we started the day at about 8:00 made our way to deer creek decided to try our luck in walsburg the ice was 6 to 8 inches with a few soft spot and getting thinner as you go toward the inletarea i hooked into a little bow then into a very nice 23 inch brown we moved around a bit ended up with 8 fish only kept 2 the brown and a 18 inch bow
then want to see if it was slow every where or just in that bay we headed over to charlston and it was game on the two of us caught close to 200 fish in 4 hours we couldnt get it to the bottom b4 we had a fish on caught one other brown here and kept a limit you know how you never catch a fish on your last cast we did today we also seen a guy get to close to the open water and go for a swim bad day for them as they also got a ticket when they got back to their car
as we was leaving there was inch and a half of water on the ice but still good ice as long as you dont get (stupid)to close to the open water here is some pics the kids couldnt pass up the photo op. even tho they was in shcool while i was fishing
[signature]
Nice looking fish. I know there are some nice sized bows in there, and some big browns. Nice job!
[signature]
Good job, looks like the weather was good also.
[signature]
the weather was great till about 2 then the wind came up and never went away
[signature]
Fun times!

What were you using at Charleston?

It's awesome to see someone catching some nice fish at DC.
[signature]