Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moose on the water
Here is a Picture of me Playing on the Upper Provo
[signature]
Those are some nice picts. In another post you were saying something about the digital camera you have??? what kind is it and where did ya get it. I need one bad. BTW are you going to be up Mirror lake this weekend????
[signature]
I've got two, the really nice one is a HP, the other is chameleon mega largan 1.3 mega pixals. If took all the pictures on the other posting, then I played with them on my computer at home to reduce the size below 250k to post on BFT. I also brightened and focused them. The last blury pict on one of the posts was because I got the lense wet.

I've seem them at Walmart it's not that much. The HP is really nice and will run about $200 with everything I've got with it.

The BFT weekend get together is at Mirror Lake? This weekend? What day? Saturday? Its gonna be tough, but I'll try.
[signature]
THere is a BFT get together this weekend???? I havent heard anything. I will be up hunting in Murdock again. But between 10 am- 4 pmI was planning on hitting some fishing spots!!! Just wondering who else will be in the area????
[signature]
NO, NO NO I misread your last post, got caught speed reading , scared me for a second...In that case I don't know. My family has been out of town for the past two weeks and have been a free Moose to yonder yander. I'd like to...but for need to check the homefront.
[signature]
OK, no big importance, but if you are going to be in the area anyway then I could meet ya for a couple of hours of fishing. If not, i am going to fish anyways. [cool] As for a BFT get together. if I get an elk down, I would love to organize a BFT member "drag an elk out party, while polo kid drinks coffee at base camp" I make a great supervisor for events like this!!! j/k
[signature]
Lookin' good on the Provo, Moose!! Blue ribbon day on a blue ribbon stream.
[signature]
Boy I've done that a few times. 4 years running my buddy and I put a nice cow down. We dragged it to the horses, then quartered it and hauled it home. After we let it age in a cool room for a week or two I butchered it for him. What a chore. Good luck & maybe I'll see at Mirror Lake. If I show I'll be in a red Subaru Impreza 2 door.
[signature]