Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm new to bass fishing
Just got hooked to bass fishing, I'm in the Central Texas area and would love any tips and pointers from you experience anglers.
[signature]
Hello and welcome to BFT fishing forum. Have a look around [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=70"]here[/url] for bass and other freshwater species. Enjoy the site and be sure to post reports when you can.
[signature]
Yes,welcome,here is a big lure for Texas you may enjoy[Wink],receantly the talk round here is big baits for big bass,you may have to fish more till you find one,but hooking one shouldn't be a problem but landing one is[Image: scaredworried.gif].Paulpro knows fishing like Bo knows baseball[cool][inline "big lure.JPG"]I lost most the bass I hooked with this lure,even after changing the two trebbles to Owner..One day a 10' gator snatched it while troling near the bottom?brought him up but that was it.P.S.I caught my biggest bass 9.9 with a huge bommber lure,in pic 43,lost it as well?Its a freshwater edition,caught more fish on it but I cant find them anymore,must of been close to 7" lure,with 3 trebbles good luck!
[signature]