Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windriver
WR - I noticed you aren't listed as a moderator anymore. You've been the leader of this group since I've been around and have been really good about making new members feel welcome, you've written some epic posts and made the effort to reply to our posts even if you they might not directly interest you. Most importantly, you've been an advocate for civil discussion and have managed to keep most of us knuckleheads in line in a gentle and diplomatic manner.

I know you've spent a lot of time doing this, want you to know how much I appreciate your efforts and hope you continue to be an active member.

I hope for you the tightest of lines.

Eric
[signature]
+1 [sly][sly] FISH ON!!!!! [fishon][fishon]
[signature]
very well said. Same feelings here.
[signature]
My hat is off as well my friend!

Yeoman's work and greatly appreciated!
[signature]
Ditto, ditto, ditto.

Sorry to see you stepping down, but I understand at the same time.
[signature]
Agree with everything said here. Thank you!
[signature]
Same here!
[signature]
[Smile] Me too!
[signature]
+1 you've done good work Mr. River [Smile]
[signature]
WR luv ya man[fishin]
[signature]
+ 10 I seen the post asking about forum rules and wondered. thanks for all your time
[signature]
Thank you very much guys, and gals...Your appreciation is very much appreciated.

I am at a place in life where I am just extremely busy. I know everyone is buys I just felt like I could no longer devote the amount of time the job requires and you guys deserve.

I will still report and do my best to make everyone feel welcome (as we all should).[cool]

I just couldn't read, and "moderate" every post like I used to. I may come back as a moderator at a different time.

I feel being a moderator is kind of like any public service. We should all take our turn, do the best we can and then like Cincinattus or George Washington step down.[laugh]

I'm not going anywhere...I hope to many wonderful discussions with all of you in the future.

Windriver
[signature]
+1...He is also a great guy to fish with!
[signature]
I took a hiatus from this site (and from fishing in general) during the winter and, when I returned, I noticed that Windriver was no longer a mod. It made me wonder if maybe I had mis-remembered him previously being a mod, so I'm glad this thread exists--I feel a little less senile now.

And though I don't know you personally, Windriver, I think this is a great forum and would like to thank you for anything and everything you've done to help make it so.
[signature]
your the best hands down. [Wink]
[signature]
You did a great job! Thanks, I cant wait to see your next post!
[signature]
I can certainly respect and understand needing to take a break from moderating. I've always appreciated your comments on here. I'm glad you'll still be around the site.
[signature]
Thanks for all you do and did . Curt G.
[signature]
I agree Windriver was an awesome moderator, but I am not sure how other moderators feel about this singling out.
I get the wanting to say miss ya bud, but the forum appears to be running along smooth right?

CJ, you are outstanding and Kodiak, I love your contribution.

Do miss you Wind, hopr the team is kickin' _____ and takin' names.
[signature]
Windriver will be miised. But, the ice shanty, went down in flames.

Idaho

Long live Ice Fishing!
[signature]