Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moon Lighting
well i went out this afternoon.[cool][cool][cool]

what a butifull day, 80* temps ice cold water and leeky waders. I did attempt to patch them and I managed to drasticly reduce the amount and speed of the water comming in.[cool]

the wind comming out of the west blowing at about 5 miles an hour dropping donw to 0 mph by sunset. speaking of which the sun looked like a giant sunkist hanging just above the trees during its last hour of the day.[Smile]

every which way I looked on the water there was these funny looking nats laying dead on top the water. they looked like dead flying red ants, but I know they are not red ants because it is past their migrating season.[crazy]

the trout bass gills perch are feeding hartily off these little buggers. to the point where they did not want to even look at a worm. seeing the fish feeding two feet away form you jumping up to catch a live buggies is wild. even the gills are jumping a foot out of the water to eat them thingies. That is some realy out reagous stuff...[angelic]

as the sun set to the west the moon come a risen out of the east, just a fat fased and the old man can be.[shocked] the temps holding in to the darkness dropping only about 20* as the moon rose above my sholder over the trees behind me, it lit up the lake bead so I could actualy see the bottom of the lake in the pitch darkness lit only by the moon. not a cloud in the sky, not even a haze to reflect city lights back down at us, allowing the stars to shine brighter than they usualy do.

it was such a butifull night I wanted to stay out there all night long. and I probably would have had I not had stuff to take care of in the morning.

oh ya did I forget to mention that I caught fish?[blush] [center]here is a pic of one of about a dozen just like it[/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=977;][/center] [center][sly]they say if you seen one then you've seen them all[sly][/center]
[signature]
yummy yum yum ! perch dinners !

exelent report dave , i got in late last night and got up kinda early .

the dog is still becoming fa\miliar with all the new wild creatures around here .

first there was the bobcat , she still has a scar on her nose from that , then there was the coon , she won't mess with them again , today however , she musta been thinking , "HMMMMM , THAT SKUNK DON'T LOOK SO TOUGH " !

WE HAVE A NEW AROMA TO THE PLACE NOW ! , IT SURE AIN'T PRETTY !
[signature]
[size 2]lol, I to was visited last nite by the moon lite creatures, they come and emptied my trash cans last night. unfortunatly they left it all over my front door. then some one came by knocking on my door and picked it up for me. we have two more nights of mistical magical stuff comeing. I wonder what that will bring?[/size]

[size 2]I dont envy your fregrance pleasures,[Tongue] I had that one my self some years back, had to burn my boots.[shocked] I hope for your sake that your pup dosnt take a likeing to that wild sent..... my neighbor some thirty years back had a pack of rabit hounds that would only run pole kitties, catch them and bring them home to the front door..... [/size]

[size 2]the whole neighborhood knew when they were eating high on the pole those days.[/size]

[size 2]he evntuly sold the pack of rabit hounds after about 3 hot summer months and two months of fall rabbit season and all he had to show from his pack of hounds was getting skunked.....[sly][sly][sly][/size]
[signature]
the house ain't so bad this afternoon , dog decided to try to rub the scent off as soon as she ran in .

mader juice works wonders , but it's not so fun washing it off the walls and celing after dog wanted to shake it off ! lol ! country living , never a dull moment !
[signature]