Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adamsguidesvc, Center Hill Lake, Bass, 3/7/12
Wednesday March 7<br /><br />I had a trip on Center Hill today with Brian and Adam from Cookeville TN. We met at Sligo Marina and started our day throwing jerkbaits. Water color in this area of the lake is extremely clear with visibility in the 6-8ft range. Water temps were 51.5-52. We fished hard for several hours and caught 1 small fish and broke 3 others off on jigs. I then moved us into the mid-lake area and we began looking for some color in the water. We found some and immediately began catching solid largemouths and spots cranking 6-9ft areas. We focused alot on the use of electronics and I went through what to look for and how to determine what we were looking at on our units. I tried to ensure that next trip that Brian and Adam make will be productive and more successful with the use of the tool they have in their electronics. Brian, Adam I had a great time, looking forward to our next trip. If you want to learn more about your electronic equipment and how to better utilize it to catch fish, book a trip with me and I will show you how. I will be posting again tomorrow from Center Hill.