Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search not working, need TD's Utah Lake Map
When it comes to puters, I am a dunce. Trying to locate one of TD's Utah Lake Maps. Any assistance appreciated.
Is this the one?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey...don't I know you? You too bashful to ask?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]How's this?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Not to bashful, just frustrated that I can't get the search feature to work and pull up your posts. According to the search, you don't exist !! Thanks for the map, Have a friend that needs it.
I knew you had a bunch of em but the one I posted was the first one that popped up. Since you have posted it numerous times I took the liberty. I was hoping I would not be hearing from you lawyer for copy right infringement.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Aha. My pseudoidentity has been revealed. I am not real. Just a few mutated bits and bytes on the old Internet.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Search doesn't work on attached files...just content and headings. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
[quote fish_fear_me2]I knew you had a bunch of em but the one I posted was the first one that popped up. Since you have posted it numerous times I took the liberty. I was hoping I would not be hearing from you lawyer for copy right infringement.[/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]No problem. I make these things to be circulated and to help other folks. I sure don't make them for my own use...or because I need something to do.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Heck, I don't even collect royalties on the fish you catch.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Good thing you arent living on royalties off the fish I caught recently[frown]
[signature]
I love your maps. They come in handy for any time. I always look forward to perusing your maps.[cool]
[signature]
Much Grass to all who responded, especially TD. I have a co-worker who is going to be fishing the west side of Utah Lake ( lives over there) and he is ecstatic over the files that TD provided.
Now you just need to get him to join the group. [laugh]
[signature]