Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any info on walleye at U.L.
Anyone caught any walleye of heard of anything?
[signature]
get a boat and go to starvation where the walleye are dumb and actually bite LMAO. pre spawn should be happening within next month. ive heard the magic number is 45 degrees. im no expert by any means. go with the masses to lincoln beach throw fire tiger curly tail grubs. im guessing if you fish 10 hours a day by day 4 you might catch a dink LOL. dont listen to me i gave up on trying to catch those finicky fish. theres lots of people on here that do "ok" for them. anyone who claims they catch them everytime they fish for them im calling out on the spot LOL. happy hunting
[signature]
Saw a 10 pounder caught last night at the Spanish Fork River Inlet! Other than that, fishing was very slow. Only fish I saw landed, but left around 8 p.m. I smelled skunk for the second time down there this year!

Earlier in the day I caught two largemouth though with one going 3.5 pounds. Plus a bunch of nice bluegill and a few white bass, so all in all not a bad outing[cool]
[signature]
Ya fishing at Utah Lake can definitely can be very frustrating. I went out for 15 minutes last night but the wind was terrible and left.
[signature]