Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, yellburt, tarp crappie, 3-18-12, partner is in fla..
went to the nick , got down there at 4 30. had the lake to myself but that would change..caught 3 nice specs. one was 2 lb. all three released to grow i hope...hey kid i got some outlaw speacials you can have when i see u again..they aint worth a dime down here .lol..blue grass works good though.. i had to leave a little early because i had trouble getting my jig to go into the water.. on one of my back cast i almost took a guys hat off his head..to me thats kind of close..an then one other boat went between me an the bank..so i let them have it.it just aint fun when its like that. i did meet two folks from manchester a mom an son wher fishing from the bank that said they tore them up down there last thurs but were not having any luck today. i trolled over to them an unloaded a hand ful of bg s in some hot colors.. i told the boy that one works well in the sun.. he put one on an caught one right off the bat..they thanked me 4 times before i left... i feel like my mission was accomplished. now that was fun.. i counted 16 boats in cave lake area...i thinks there is a law..if they aint they should be..lol.. ONE MORE NOTE....I MISS BASSERT...COME HOME. emoUpSmile emoUSA the big one was a nice tarp. emoUSA <br />