Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adamsguidesvc, Percy Priest, Bass, 3/17 and 3/18
Sunday March 18<br /><br />Today I had the a group in from Wisconsin. Jim and Chris are in town for some shows and decided to do a little fishing with me on Percy Priest. It turned out to be a really phenomenal day on the water. We followed the same areas I had fished yesterday but the fish bit alot better today. In total we exceeded 50 bass and decided to chase crappie of which we caught over 30. Our bass all came from cranking in 4-8 ft of water, our crappie came on small jigs in 2-4 ft of water. Percy Priest is heating up, be sure to get your date by contacting me at mark@adamsguidesvc.com.<br /><br />Saturday March 17<br /><br />Today I had one of those trips any guide enjoys, a father son trip. I had the pleasure of taking Byron and Issac out on Percy Priest today. There were about 5 tournaments so the boat traffic was a bit heavy and slowed us down some. However Isaac had a really great day, he caught the biggest fish he has ever caught as well as managed to out-catch everyone in the boat!! I look forward to our next trip and know that it will be just as much fun. We caught most of our fish cranking in the 4-8ft range and did catch a few on traps as well as jigs.