Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Walleye Paul, now changed name to glassyeyedPaul
Had some problems with the registration, apparently when I turned off the computer for the summer, I forgot the password, and so did the BFT..[crazy] so I had to devise a way for myself to get on without signing as a damn guest... and start all over.[shocked] So now, I'm glassyeyedPaul.

Last night from 10:30 to 2:30, I had a blast at Provo's northern dike for those toothy glassyeyes. I used the same crankbait Storm's jr. thunderstick and cranked it straight on the rocks paralell to the dike under the full moon. Biggest eye I caught came to 25 inch fatty, and the smallest was 19 inch. This was before the winds, and it was very nice full moon weather.

Oh and the comments made by you, about my not sharing secrets... heh heh... I don't blame you for being flustered, however, I did give a secret, storm jr. thunderstick. (they're suspending) You can deduce the rest... hint, is Utah Lake's water murky, Then use a highly visible one. (NO it's not fire tiger either! But rather a solid color with a small certain color underneath its bill...) You will experiment differing modes of retrieve, or slow... you can think the rest for your own success.
[signature]
Thanks for the great report. We were just giving you a hard time. [Wink] I've never fished for Walleys except for during the spawn. If I had time I'd be all over that!
[signature]
I Don't blame you for not sharing a secret fishing hole. My dad used to live in Spokane and he had a great fishing hole he never shared with me. We go to the river, he'd point me in one direction and he went somewhere else. I'd catch 1 or 2 nice fish and he'd catch these monsters.

Some secrets are meant to kept
[signature]
Hey, I like the new name. Maybe I'll call myself Red Eyed Kayote LMAO.........

Good Fishing, RE Kayote
[signature]
No really, who the hell are you? Did you kidnap walleyepaul? Damn criminal element...[Tongue]
[signature]
clown
[signature]
thanks for the report. I just might go down there for them. I was thinking about tryoing the ducks down there in the day maybe I'll hit the eyes in the night.
glad to see you have a new name and not just trying to be a guest. hey we need to get to gether some time so I can get you into a real fish(musky hahahah)some time.
[signature]
Clown colored? Nope. Try again.[cool]
[signature]