Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adamsguidesvc, Center Hiil & Percy Priest, Bass/Crappie, 3/20/12
Tuesday March 20<br /><br />Today we had a busy day with 3 trips scheduled. With 2 on Percy Priest and 1 on Center Hill. I was fortunate enough to be able to have Matt Stanley help me out as he took the Center Hill trip while I took the 2 on Priest. The center Hill bite revolved around jerkbaits and jigs off of mixed rock backs. Some of the areas had deep water some were shallower but all had the mixed rock. Overall there were 4 big smallmouth caught and several more lost as well as quite a few spots caught.<br /><br />For trip 1 on Priest I had Steve and Luke from Franklin, TN. They wanted to catch crappie so that's what we did. It was a pretty awesome day with alot of fish caught but very few were shorts. We fished 2" grubs on roadrunners and the fish were inhaling them. We limited out pretty early and just kept catching and releasing after that point. It was a blast and I look forward to our next trip.<br /><br />Trip 2 I had Al and Leonard from Indiana and Kentucky. We had this trip planned for a little while and it was alot of fun. We caught 50-60 assorted fish on crankbaits but didn't catch any size. We fished hard and changed locations and structure hoping to locate some good fish but we just kept catching the smaller ones. Overall it was a blast, we had alot of doubles plenty of flurries which makes for a great day. Al, Leonard, I appreciate you choosing Adams Guide Service and look forward to meeting your needs in the future. If you are thinking of reserving a trip, don't wait to the last minute my days are filling up and the bite has been really consistent.<br /><br />Follow us on Facebook @ Adams Guide Service