Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's shakin' at Starvation?
Taking my new boat this weekend and just wondering if anything is happening at my favorite lake. I see the ice is off but I was wondering if anyone has fished it lately from a boat and if anything besides trout are active. Thanks for any info ya got...and FOD...if ya read this, gemme a call if you're around and I'll take ya out...got my # still?
[signature]
Fine...no worries...I'll report how it was!
[signature]
Wayne, I just saw this post. I have been fishing Starvy from shore for the past 3 days, the weather has been excellent and the trout fishing has been pretty steady. No WALLEYE yet to speak of but I have a feeling that the last few days of steady high pressure might get the ball rolling. Probably not, but I have caught them in March before. The lake is full and I have been kicking myself for not having my boat out there this week. PERFECT is the only word that comes to mind when I think about the boating conditions for Starvation today. I should have stayed and tried to catch some eyes tonight but the bugs on the rivers are starting to hatch and the browns are hard to pass up. I will give ya a call, I have one more pheasant hunt to guide for the season on Saturday, but I will be all for meeting up Sunday if your still out at the lake.
[signature]
I should be, at least for part of Sun...wait til ya see what I got! It's hotter than a blonde stripper with big hooters![Image: scaredworried.gif][Image: happy.gif]I'm brought an extra life jacket just in case...but no dogs...sorry. Love the dogs, but not on the new boat.[Image: whistle.gif]
You guide pheasant hunting? wow...ya need to go to Kansas with me in Nov to do some REAL stubble duck hunting! Got a ex-neighbor friend that gets all the permission from farmers on all the GOOD STUFF out there! We'll talk about it later...[Image: bobwink.gif]
didn't know ya did pheaz!
[signature]
Sorry to horn in, but ANYBODY that can find a place to hunt hunts pheasants. It's one of those things you'd be stupid not to do if you have a shotgun and a place to walk, and like hunting even a tiny bit.
[signature]
this is true, finding good land with wild birds is obviously the hard part in Utah....anymore.
[signature]