Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 1/2 DAYS @ Starvation
Fri morning after getting the boat lights working on the motorhome we headed for Starvy with the new boat. WHAT A BOAT!! Tried for wallys and perch but the 41 degree water sez that ain't happin' for awhile. Went trout trolling and that worked. Got 6 total for future use (fertilizer?[Image: bobwink.gif]) 3 were really big and 3 were mediums...but the biguns fought well...really didn't care what we caught cuz we were in the new Machine! Scot...we still don't know what to name it tho'! And by the way...thanks for the steak...I will try your seasoning on my next one, onion or not! I don't want to post pics of the fish or boat for fear of jealousy of others on both! Sorry, but it (boat) definitely has almost all the bells and whistles!
Just for those that wanna know how Starvy is doing for walleye, kinda slow...talked to one guy that caught one and he said it was about a 15 inch one, and he said they got a few perch, but mostly Starvy Steelheads. Man them trout are big!! When ya get one it's worth the effort.
We tried at the river end, Rabbit Gulch, Sand Beach, Knight Hollow...EVERYWERE, and my GPS proves it!! NOTHING...except FOD got some bites and is probably STILL sick cuz he missed 'em! We tried bottom bouncers slow, fast, medium...swimmy baits the same...nothing...tried slow trolling for perch...where did they GO!!?? NOTHING BUT TROUT...maybe in a couple of weeks if the weather stays nice...any hoo.... gotta go fillet the slimers before they mess up my livewell. And yes they are dead!
[signature]
Hey glad you had a good trip and finally made it to the lake! You got an awesome looking boat! Hope everything ran well for you. P.s. I work in the service department you got your boat from. I was not sure it was you but after you said you had the wiring issue with the motor home. Well we will see you around and get those riggers installed for you.
[signature]
[#000000][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]It would be OK if you posted a pic of your new machine! And even the fish, too. At least tell us what you got. It won't be long now before I'll sell my 3 old boats and get one NEW one, and then we'll both be happy!
[/size][/font][/#000000]
[signature]
It was the BOMB and I had a dream about it last night!! I NEVER DREAM!!! I found out I need one more locator mounted to the back, more rod holder spots, the trolling motor slowed a little(if possible) and a place for my dipnet...and once those dwnriggrs get on...WOW...I will be a fishes WORST ENEMY[Image: happy.gif]
So THIS is what HEAVEN feels like!! Didn't know a person could fall in love with an inanimate object!!
[signature]
I think you should name your boat The Wet Dream.
[signature]
I LIKE IT!!! The wife might not but I DO!!
[signature]
How 'bout "Spousal Arousal" for a name.....
[signature]
I like it josho

GOTTABITE, Hey just wanted to thank you again for a great time Saturday. The fishing stunk but the company made up for it. Hope we can get back out there again before too long. And yes I am still sick because I REALLY think that those bites I missed were walleye. Everything was just the way it needed to be including the bite. Too bad I could not stickem. Oh I just thought of a name for your boat "stickem n lickem...LOL
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Now THAT really sounds kinky.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[sly]That was the point wasn't it....HAhahaha[fishin]
[signature]
Thats my boats name since 2005. Got it in big perdy red letters down both sides[Wink]
[signature]
[quote joshomaru]I think you should name your boat The Wet Dream.[/quote]

come true. Ha - that's great!

Quote:I LIKE IT!!! The wife might not but I DO!!

it's when you start saying you LOVE it you'll get into hot water!
Would love to see pics. Something for ME to dream about. Hope you don't mind if we have flotation envy a bit!

Hope you got a flag to waive on it! : )
I knew that name sounded familiar. I was tellin gottabite he needs you to give him a side-view seminar for his new finder. I would try but I have absolutely no idea what the hell I am talking about.
[signature]