Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasatch Expo Banquet
Hello Everyone,

I just received my e-mail from Trout Unlimited. I thought I would post it here for those that may not be on the e-mail list. Looks very cool. I think that I might have to pull the trigger and go to the Banquet this year. This is what it said about the banquet:

Banquet/Auction: Are you interested in attending the Friday evening banquet and auction? You won't be sorry, we've got a great evening planned. Craig Mathews of Blue Ribbon Flies will be speaking to us along with a LIVE auction for some incredible trips. Interested in scoring a trip of a life time or maybe a fly fishing trip with the guys? Then you should definitely attend the banquet. We've got trips from Alaska, to Ascension Bay Mexico, to North Platte Wyoming, to the Green River, and more. We still have tickets available but they won't last long...we plan to sell out by next week. Check out the Expo website and choose one of our great banquet packages. See you then!

PM if you would like me to forward the e-mail to you.

Cheers and Tight Lines!
[signature]
We're less than a week away from our banquet and auction, Friday evening, April 6th. We still have tickets available. If you're looking to plan a great fly fishing trip for this year, then the banquet is a great opportunity to bid on and win an incredible trip at a discounted price. Listed below are the trips we will have up for auction Friday evening. Already planning to attend? You won't be sorry, we've got a great evening planned. Craig Mathews of Blue Ribbon Flies will be speaking to us along with bucket raffles and silent auctions. We still have tickets available but they won't last long...we plan to sell out by Friday. Check out the Expo website and choose one of our great banquet packages. See you then!

- Old Moe Green River Float Trip and Lodging package

- South Fork of the Snake (South Fork Outfitters) float trip and lodging package

- Alaska Talstar Lodge 5 day/4 night package

- North Platte Lodge Guided Float Trip and Lodging package

- Logan River hosted day with Cache Anglers

- Alaska Trip of a Lifetime (Clearwater Lodge/Lake Marie Lodge) 7day/6 night package

- Gallatin River Lodge Fly Fishing Getaway Package

- Jans Guided Trip on Local Waters

- Pesca Maya, Ascension Bay, Trip for 2, 7 nights/6 day full package

- Pesca Maya, Asciension Bay, trip for 2, 5 nights/4 day full package

- Bonneville Cutthroat Trout in Wyoming guided trip

- Euro Nymphing Guided trip with Lance Egan

- Six Lakes fishing/lodging package

- Tenkara guided fly fishing trip

- Spinner Fall Green River float trip & lodging package

- "Feathers & Flies" fly plate

- "Streamer Envy" fly plate

- Camp Chef River Kitchen package

- Slide Inn Guided trip and lodging on the Madison River

- Henry's Lake guided trip with BS Flies and lodging package

- Tight Line Adventures and Expedition Lodge Montana guided fly fishing trip and lodging package[reply][/reply]
[signature]
Look for me Saturday morning....I will be the one tying the #32...LOL
[signature]
Deadline for online purchases is tonight at midnight. I hope to see you all there!

[url "http://wasatchexpo.com/banquetreservations.htm"]http://wasatchexpo.com/banquetreservations.htm[/url]

If space is available you can buy tickets at the expo on Friday but we anticipate this banquet selling out!
[signature]