Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hookin' Up
[cool][#0000ff]This sticky post is provided as a "message board" for members to announce upcoming trips and invites to join...or to seek fishing buddies on an ongoing basis. One of the benefits of belonging to an organization of like-minded folks is to become acquainted with others with whom you can share good fishing and sometimes split expenses.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]So, go ahead and post up your upcoming trips and make the invites...or let others know you are available for whatever kind of fishing you prefer and what lakes you like to fish.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Probably a good idea to include a date and intended venue in your post heading to make it easier for others to pick up on it. For example: "Strawberry trip on Friday 3-20-12". The in the body you should indicate what time you plan to leave and return...along with other pertinent info such as how much room you have in your vehicle...or whether you need someone else to drive.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]To keep this thread from becoming too long and cumbersome, I may delete previous posts after the times of the planned trips.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Let's use this and we will see how it goes.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Ok, sounds good.
[signature]
Anyone want to hit Mantua Saturday? I will be going up around 11 am and coming back about 8 pm?
[signature]
The Knolls on Saturday 4-21-12

Plan on being there before daylight and will leave around 11 or 12.

I will be coming from the Provo Orem area if you would like a ride or just to meet up shoot me a PM.
[signature]
Thinking of heading to Strawberry or Starvation Early tomorrow morning, haven't decided yet. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm.

Thanks,

CREED
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sorry. No fishing for me until next week. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Good luck and post a BIG report. Inquiring minds wanna know.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Well got my hopes too high. Wife got called into work tonight. Looks like no fishing for me tomorrow. Guess Starvy is just going to have to wait.
[signature]
Alright, going to go for Starvation again this week. This time I have the weekend free. Going up Friday night, going to camp in the back of the truck and start fishing at sun rise. We will probably head back around 2 or 3 on Saturday. Rustrob should be coming as well, would be happy to have others join if they want. PM me if you are interested, may have room for one more in my truck. Can't wait for my first ever trip to Starvation.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Good luck. Hope the weather plays nice.[/#0000ff]
[signature]