Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard"report"10/12
We fished Willard today from 8-1 and had 4 bites and one on that was lost at the boat,the water was calm and 67`.We fished mostly over in the SE corner.A lot of shore fishing but did not see any being cought!!Guess we should of hit Bear Lake instead!!Next time!!M.H.
[signature]
Did the boys on the dike look like they were being eaten alive by mosquitoes?

Just wondering. Being across from the duck marsh and all, but maybee them little west nile buggers are gone now.
[signature]
Predator,it did not look like they were dancing or swating any but i noticed when it got calm they were out buzzing around us,and some of them had more meat on them then some of the grouse I shot this year!!M.H.
[signature]
Thanks for the report MH, I've been thinking about going out Monday evening and was hoping someone made it out today so I would have a recent report. After reading Old Coots report yesterday I thought a couple of nice days might make for some good catching tomorrow afternoon. WH2
[signature]
WH2, I think why the catching was so slow was because the water was very merky??Last monday when I slayed them,you could see into the water about a foot today you couldn't see 2"But thats just my opinion!!The CablGuy and I are hitting Pineview in the morning so them toothy critters better be ready,I am!!M.H.
[signature]
I think you have a point there because when I was there last the water was clear also and the catching was much better. I think because the water is so low that it doesn't take much wind to stir the water up and make it merky. Were you using your double jig method today?

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you slay them muskie. WH2
[signature]