Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member (murray area)
Hey everybody its great to be apart of the site
[signature]
Welcome to the site Ibeafishin, I see you have found the Utah board already but I'm going to move your post to there so some of the guys can say hi.
WH2
[signature]
Welcome to the board. Enjoy.
[signature]
Howdy.
[signature]
Welcome buddy! Ogden has some bad @$$ fishing... You will learn a lot from bft.. Enjoy[bobWink]
[signature]
Ya!!!! Welcome to the site! +1 to what bryce-aroni said [bobhappy]
[signature]
wait im in murray area haha
[signature]
welcome aboard my man
[signature]
Sorry dude, I thought you were in the Ogden area, you sure fish a lot of the same places I do.
WH2
[signature]
oh no man your fine. You were right, I use to be in the ogden area but moved down to murray recently. Actully i really dont know this area and could really use some advice on where to fish around here. Thanks!
[signature]
I'm not familiar with that area either but I believe the Jordan river is close and Utah lake isn't that far from Murray.
[signature]
Welcome to the site...and SLC! Anytime you want to hook into some fish let us know through a PM.
[signature]
Welcome, Glad to have ya!
[signature]
I too live in Murray. Places I frequent when time is a factor are:

Willow Park Pond
Millrace Park Pond
Jordan River
Sandy Pond

I have seen folks fishing LCC in Murray park in years past, but I dont know if anything is ever caught.

Also.....LCC runs along the north edge of the now empty 49th Street Galleria. Does anyone know if that is open to fishing? I would love to try and get in to a few white bass.
[signature]
thanks man, all have to go to some of them places
[signature]
welcome to blogging XD. one bloger will be fishing in murry XD or 2 tomorrow >_> <_<.
[signature]
Welcome to the site
[signature]