Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to this site
Hello, I love fishing Saltwater and fresh water, I seem to catch more in the ocean, My fresh water boat got stolen a few weeks ago it was a small 12' pelican jon boat green and just found out the guy who stole it sold it for drugs. I would love my boat back, going to miss fishing on the lakes of Maine. it was sold to some one in the bar harbor area that's all I know. If someone knows anyone selling one like this leave me a line and I could go try and match my numbers up.. [bobSad].. looking forward to checking this whole site out..
[signature]
Welcome aboard, and sorry to hear about your boat!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
hello, just found out that he sold it on uncle henry's just found the ad he sold his canoe and my jon boat for 150.00,,, here is his ad he made to sell my boat

this is my stolen boat 12 2002 12ft Ram-X flat bottom John boat Abs fairly light good condition took in in trade don't need it. 100.00 obro call 938-3468 first come first serve
Distance

Hartland, ME
Price
$1
and he had a ad for his canoe
12 2002 12ft Ram-X flat bottom John boat Abs fairly light good condition took in in trade don't need it. 100.00 obro call 938-3468 first come first serve
Distance

Hartland, ME
Price
$100 if someone bought these boats please write me ty
[signature]