Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football VS Fishing
[cool]This is the time of year when a lot of guys have conflicting allegiances. Do they stay home and watch the "big game"...or do they take advantage of some of the best fishing of the year on some waters?

I never suspected that fish might have a similar problem, but here is pictorial proof that it does happen.

[Image: bl031013.gif]
[signature]
Fishin Fishin Fishin, I like fishin sundays everybody watchin football more fish for me. I just check the football pool to see how my picks went. I dont even watch football but I seem to stay on top.
[signature]
Great Joke. I dont watch much football, but this time of year it is hard to find many good fishing shows.
[signature]
Normally it's Saturday hunting or fishing, Sunday football. This year, however, it's been Saturday homework, Sunday homework. Monday homework, Tues. homework, you get the idea.
[signature]
[size 2]Two words to answer that problem. [font "MS Sans Serif"]Portable TV[/font][sly][Tongue][/size]
[signature]
[cool] Did you ever consider a pond in the backyard with a tv nearby and a nice comfy desk with an office chiar with a rod holder built into it???? Just a little food for thought. There must be some way to compensate.[cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff][size 3]OR...AquaView underwater camera...showing the actual hookup from your boat.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#000080][size 2]Radio was invented to listen to the game while fishing [Wink][/size][/#000080]
[signature]
You had me going on this one TubeDude! I like your sense of humor, good one![laugh]
[signature]
I hear ya on the homework.[Sad] I am beginning to think fishing is both physiologically and psychologically addictive. I start to go through withdrawals after a period of not fishing!
[signature]
Me too! It's just like someone who smokes and when they don't have a cigarrette for a couple of days their skin crawls and they're bouncing off the walls. I go nuts when I can't get out at least once every 2 weeks!
[signature]
Oh I love football alright, just those smallies shaped like those NFL-issued footballs that seems to come out of Jordanelle...[angelic]
[signature]
All you need is satelitte radio and then you can fish while listening to the big game.
[signature]