Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview/East Canyon
The Cableguy and I headed up to beat up some muskies today but when we got to the ramp at Pineview,the ramp was out of the water with alot of sand since we were in a 2wd we decided to check out cemertery point ramp but it was locked up.Off to East Canyon to hook some trout but when we got there that ramp looked about the same,so back to Pineview to try some shore fishing,we threw rapalas ect. for an hour or so with no luck!!We did see a lot of wildlife about 15 deer and 50 or 60 turkeys and 1 musky cruising the shallows!!M.H.
[signature]
I was hoping to get my dad up one night at pinview this week. Was there anyone launching at all?
[signature]
hi tightline i've been up there 3 times in the last 2 weeks its hard packed dirt at the bottom of the ramp had no problems lauching fishcrazy's boat or pulling it up the ramp in 2 wheel drive

chris
[signature]
There is a moral to this post and alot of posts we have been reading lately!!! All of us as anglers and outdoor enthusiasts should head to this instruction.

[center]*****PRAY FOR A LOT OF SNOW*****[/center] [left]Dont care religion, status in life or what. We need a dumping. The kind of winter where we each go through 3 shovels a piece because they wear out due to over use. I am a summer time person, and hate the hassles snow brings. But I am now saying bring it on!!!! [/left]
[signature]
There were several boats fising but mostly all fishing boats,we probably could have got it off the trailer but back on and out of the water with a 2wd would have been a diffrent story!!Next time we will take the 14'alum.Still a fun morning!!And it was nice to meet another BFT member!![Wink]M.H.
[signature]
Had a good time this morning chatting up muskyhunter. Also had a good scenic drive. Sorry I was to scared to launch. Might have pulled it off but I'm just as sissy. Hope to have better luck next time. Musky has me seriously thinking about giving Bearlake another chance. Maybe in a couple of weeks when the macs spawn. It was good to meet another bft member. Musky is a great guy I would be glad to have him on my boat any time.

Cableguy
[signature]
Your not chicken, just smart. Nothing like spending the day on the lake and having to call a towing company to pull you out when your done.

"Sometime cowardice is the better form of valor".

Gen George S. Patton on the pull out of 3rd Army from Alsace Lorannie, to manuver north to attack German positions in Belgium.
Thanks for sticking up for me IFG. I feel a little better now.

Cableguy
[signature]
just think we could still be up there!!M.H.
[signature]
To bad the catching wasn't great for you . I guess I should of mentioned that Bluffs Marina (Cemetery point ) was closed for the season . I was fishing that area saturday .I was trying to thaw my fingers and there was some fool out water skiing . LOL Port Ramp should be good to launch from just stay in the middle . No boat docks anymore to tie to . Water level is staying the same as it was 2 weeks ago . Not coming up or going down much . I'll still fish it from shore anyday till it ices up and then on the ice I'll go . But then again I could be considered a little crazy [crazy] . LOL Small perch are showing up at the narrows now . Smallies are fatten up there too .
[signature]