Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniels
Any report on Daniels, fished it two weeks ago on the 25,and 27,pretty slow. Nice fish , but not many. Wind blew us off the water both days . Was hoping there is someone that has a better report, but non the less will give it another try first of next week.
[signature]
Boat licensed and ready to go eh?
[signature]
The toon is registered for Utah, and yes it is ready to go except the Hin # which will get done tomorrow. When we stopped at the check station at Malad, was told we did not need the invasive sticker, but they were mistaken as far as I know now, that ANY motorized boat in Idaho water needs one. Inflatable under 10' without motor do not need the sticker. As far as my Utah numbers being displayed, I don't think they need to be in Idaho, but sounds like the Idaho sticker has to be displayed . I left enough room on my Utah numbers plate to place the Idaho sticker on it, so will just hang them off the side of the toon ,and be done with it.
[signature]
Right on, have a great trip.
[signature]
I was there on the 27th as well. I don't know about you, but for us the morning wasn't good at all. I guess it also didn't help that I broke off 3 in fish (I have gone up to 6 months before without one single break off). Fished for a few hours in the morning, got out for lunch and we were going to leave. Decided to spend one more hour. In that one hour we caught quite a few. So we walked away happy about the day. Anyway, hope you have better luck. I personally have never done, what i would call, an excellent day at Daniels in the Spring time. I've had good days, but nothing I would consider to be an above average day for the spring time.
[signature]