Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24-24 club Walley Jordan 6 1/2lb
So my wife and I had no-idea where to fish the Jordan, so we woke up this morning and we just picked a spot and started fishing. As many know when the clouds come out so do the big fish. After our first spot produced no fish we moved to another and boy it paid off. As some know we hunt big fish. Here is the reward after doing our homework... Enjoy the pic...

P.S. hey Tyedyetwins, you know we like ya and would fish with you anytime, BUT EAT YOUR HEART OUT...[Wink] Our new secrete spot hahahahahaa...
[signature]
haha the picture gives away the spot!! but GREAT fish! i cant wait to get my first wally
[signature]
Way to look great eye..
[signature]
Ok heart eaten...now can we know?[Wink]

Just take a sip of that jordan river water and you will be signing like bird on where that was![Wink]

Seriously that is a nice Walleye for the Jordan... I have yet to land an eye on any body of water. The LMB's are hard to find in the Jordan but they are there. The trick is finding a way to convince them to bite, let alone see/hear your lure in the muddy, fast moving water. Amazing how people claim that they can not believe that people even fish that river.

Took a look at the Jordan today at 98th and could not believe how LOW the water level was! About time!
[signature]
I knew it would, I was messing around. If you read my other posts I tell where and when, just poking fun at those who keep spots to themselves... This fish was 25 1/2 inches and was taken on a 6inch plastic [fishin]minnow jig 1/8 ounce jig-head. This fish had two White Bass in her belly.
[signature]
YOU TWO ROCK>>> my wife and I both loving reading about your adventures. My wife met one of you on one of the reservoirs about a month ago near Salt Lake/Stansberry?. We are fans!!! You guys are go people and I wish others would get rid of the knots out of their pants...[Wink] I wish I could Ski down from some lake in the high country... Off the hook guys...
[signature]
[quote Poet1971]YOU TWO ROCK>>> my wife and I both loving reading about your adventures. My wife met one of you on one of the reservoirs about a month ago near Salt Lake/Stansberry?. We are fans!!! You guys are go people and I wish others would get rid of the knots out of their pants...[Wink] I wish I could Ski down from some lake in the high country... Off the hook guys...[/quote]

Ahh the Grantsville adventure. If you ski or snowshoe we will take you guys!
[signature]
I know that spot, and your welcome for releasing her for you to catch.....LOL Just kidding, but that does look like a familiar spot I used to catch the big ones just like the hen you caught on the Jordan, in fact I was probably really close to the tyedye twins' age when I was going out on every lunch break and even a couple 15 min breaks. Nobody believed what I was pulling out until I took one into the warehouse, you should have seen the looks on some of their faces....

Thanks for sharing.[fishin]
[signature]
this shot is so sweet. Long live the Jordan.

rincon madness
[signature]