Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite pro tour.
Whats your favorite pro fishing tour?

Obviously the main stream Bass Masters, FLW, Masters walleye circut, and Professional Walleye Trail, will be the favorites of a few of us, but I have noticed that in the last few years, there have been a lot of new tournaments that are catching the attention of us anglers and are growing in popularity.

Two of my favorites are the Redfish cup, and the National Striped bass association tournaments.

Thank goodness for the outdoor channel!

Now all we need is for the NSBA to come out and hold some events on powell and lake mead.
[signature]
I don't know what most the guys think about the pro fishing tours but for me, I don't watch TV enough to follow any of the tours. In the winter when I find myself indoors more, I watch a few reruns of those fishing shows that are mainly taped in the months when the weather is good. I guess I would rather be out there fishing than watching someone else fish but when the weather gets tough we all get our enjoyment however we can. WH2

I
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008040][size 2]I have often wondered how I could see these fishing shows. The closest I can get is to watch the Doug Miller show. To see the fancy stuff, do I have to have cable?[/size][/#008040][/font]
[signature]
Yeah, they're pretty much all on cable. Saturday and Sunday afternoons there seems to be a lot of outdoor program shows like fishing and hunting shows that come on. Obviously they are pre-recorded and not live, but I'm not sure if they're re-runs or not. I sometimes watch them for a little bit if I have time, but even I think they can get a little boring. Nothing like the real thing.
[signature]
The "Beer Chuggers Pro Tour", and when we're done then we go fishing
[signature]