Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutler Sunday 4/22
Finally got the chance to get my youngest out. We arrived at Cutler around 9:00 and headed south from Benson. Took it slow as I have not had my outboard there before and didn't know the depths at all. About a mile down we found some deeper water and anchored out. All in all we caught 4 Carp 4 or 5 Yellow Bellies 3 channel cats and my daughter pulled off the bonus of the day with a Walleye! We were just fishing worms on the bottom looking for cats and carp. She said she would kiss it for a photo but as I got it close it opened up and this was the result. All in all a great day on the water and a sunburn to prove it.
[Image: DSC_0726.jpg]
[signature]
Good job that's what I have been looking for all spring. Nice to see your daughter find the hard one to catch. Later J
[signature]
Awesome. I love it - great pic! Nice variety too - that's one thing I like out there, you never really know what might be behind your next tug.

Mind my asking - did you fish the area south of the road, or go beyond the wooden bridge?
I need to head that way see if I can't get on some crappie action! Walleye would always be a nice bonus!
We were about a mile north of Benson marina, if memory serves me right. I looked at the GPS on my Eagle and I believe it was 1.1 or somethong like that.
[signature]