Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-n-T Mtg
Just returned home from the T-n-T club meeting. It was great. Good company, no rain and tricked out tubes -n- toons. Many great ideas to work on until I can get on the water, If you missed the meeting, it was not a good day for you. Hope to see ya at the next meeting. Perhaps we can swap some tackle, pvc and good stories.
[signature]
Nice meeting everyone. Great looking ride.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Yeah, we had a goodly number of tubes and toons to look over. I am sure that some of the members came away with some new ideas for their own rides.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Every silver lining has a cloud...or something like that. The wind and rain started just before the meeting and emptied the parking lot of fair weather anglers...so we could have more parking. And the weather took away the excuse that someone didn't wanna attend because they were fishing. Overall we had a fairly good attendance...even with the weather.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]The wind created some level of discomfort and threatened to blow some of our tubes to Kansas (watch out Toto). But thankfully the worst of the weather waited until after we closed up shop.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Lee, you and I need to check out those other facilities and try to nail down a place for most of our future events.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]And as soon as we have something we will post up an official announcement for the next meeting. Hopefully we can put together the tackle swap thing. That should be fun.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Great meeting except the wind. Thanks again for the prizes that were given out and I'm looking forward to the swap meet[Smile]
[signature]
Sorry I missed the meeting, would have been fun to show off the toons and tubes.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]No excuses. You coulda sent Mamatrout. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
Right, she is missing one thing. A drivers license. Thats right she don't drive. [laugh]
[signature]
Sounds like you guys exaggerated the size of this meeting, and without pics there is no proof. [Smile]
[signature]
[laugh][laugh][laugh] that was good.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]But it was all C & R. Everybody escaped alive and swimming.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I think Lee took some pics on his cell phone. Maybe he can post them.[/#0000ff]
[signature]