Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 10/16
[Sad]As you can see it wasn't all the great of catching today,I caught one wiper,had a few on but they didn't hook up good enough,Sorry WH2 I didn't get your post tell now,you didn't miss much.

I saw crestliner and his soon,when I talked to him he had one,dont know who caught it though,I will let him fill you guys in when he posts,So I say the catchin is slow,being out was great,I wont launch my boat there tell the water comes back up,I didn't get stuck but draged the trailer on some bigg rock or something.Good luck if you go out coot,I would wait tell the after noon.

Water Temp 53 degrees when I got there,57 when I left.to cold.Time to go MAC fishing or to the berry.
[signature]
Was the water still murky? What area did you get your wiper in?
[signature]
Sorry about that,Yes,water was still murky,you couldn't see the lure 6" under the surface,and I caught it on the humps,its about the middle of the west dike in 13'of water,thats also where I got my other hits,I was trolling the white producer at 2.0mph on the fishfinder.

Tony[cool]
[signature]
I was going to drive up there and meet you but I thought you might have a boat full of people after not hearing from you. Maybe next time, WH2
[signature]