Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan 5-5
Started the day off slow after sleeping through the alarm. Finally got to the river about ten and tried it for a little bit with no love so we decided to go where I went last night and caught one little channel. The bite was really slow so we moved to a spot that looked good for bass and eyes. My cousins first cast bam! fish on! He brought in the first eye then about ten more casts another! I changed my rig up and caught 2, then corey got one. Was there for about an hour and got 5 eyes. We had the whole river to our selves in the middle of the day on a saturday! I think I found a new favorite spot.
[Image: 2012-05-05_13-42-45_929.jpg]
[Image: 2012-05-05_14-05-21_134.jpg]
[signature]
Thanks for the report! I fish the river alot but usually just for catfish. I would like to change it up a bit and was wondering what makes up a good walleye or bass spot on the jordan river?
[signature]
Nice to see some Walleyes coming out of the Jordan. All I ever get is white bass, largemouth bass, cats and suckers. One of these days I will have to try a new tactic/spot to get me an eye....till then.....see you out on the Jordan man. Thanks for your post. Keep them coming.
[signature]
I almost considered hiting the report post button as I am so jealous!
[signature]
Somewhere that has a lot of rocks and places for them to hide in they like to eat the white bass and other small fish so finding a place that has both would be a good start, but I'm no expert at finding them. The bass also like areas in the river that have another water source running into it, like a hot spring or drainage dump. Somewhere that has good flow.
[signature]