Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kokanee: Soldier Creek or Berry?
Heading up this weekend with the boat. What is the best side for a chance at the Kokes. I think I'll run my trusty RMT Dodgers and Squid on at least one line all weekend. We're targeting the Kokes but will accept anything the Universe is willing to allow us the pleasure of...
[signature]
I'd stay on the Soldier Creek side of the reservoir. Based on the news coming from the Gorge, fish in the top 20'.

Good luck and post your pics.
[signature]
Fishing stories,
Please do tell...
Tight lipped topic,
Very well...
Spent the paycheck,
Now I'm broke...
Bad habbit,
Hooked on Koke...

Not too much info shared about koke fishing at the Berry or SC on this site, or the Kokanee Forum. Kind-o-like BC (shhhh the lake that shall not be named)
We're going to set up camp over on the soldier creek side and start there.... Hopefully report to come.
[signature]
I will be up there with my uncle saturday morning have no idea where we will be but we will be there, come and say hi[Wink]
[signature]
Fished the soldier creek side and ran the dodgers and squid. Caught some nice fat bows but no cuts Kept 2 of the bigger ones and released the rest. Had one for lbrunch. We'll head back out this evening. So far so good...just no kokes yet..
[signature]
Sent you a PM.
[signature]