Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A mixed up day.
Ran down to the lake for an afternoon of fishing. Arrived at the lake to find that is has dropped another foot and a half. Also the weeds have grown up to where they are about to the surface. I decided to look for some bass but as the TD says.
Here is what I get for trying to target a certian type of fish.

[Image: dc1-1.jpg]

[Image: dc.jpg]

Then on the very nest cast it was on again.

[Image: dc2-1.jpg]

Kept working the weeds looking for a bass but.

[Image: dc3-1.jpg]

Gave up on bass and just started working crankbaits.

[Image: dc4-1.jpg]

To top off the evening I picked up this little guy on a jig.

[Image: dc5-1.jpg]

There is a reason that I like Deer Creek. You just never know what might be at the other end of the line.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
[cool][#0000ff]Some folks would complain if they were shot with a new rope.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Looks good to me.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
nice eyes cool cool, i knew there were crappie in there but it looks like they could be growing bigger numbers. some good fish fry there!!!!!![cool]

tightlines
[signature]
Yeah it was pretty tough to suffer through that afternoon of fishing. [crazy]

Going to play hookie from work and head down to Utah Lake and suffer through and afternoon of fishing there also. This time I'm going to go looking for trout and see what we come up with. [Wink]
[signature]
looks like a great day to me i hit dc this morning with my boys(1 3 4) for as long as they would let me about 1 hour and managed 2 big healthy bows and 1 nice small mouth at the island resort i still need to learn how to cach those walleyes up here but new that i live in heber i should have more time fishing and less time driving.
[signature]
Nice way to "mix it up" at the good old DC. Is that a Mini Strike King spinnerbait? If so, those things are cheep and great at getting a fishes attension. Thanks for posting!
[signature]
Nice fish. Is that a leech on that first 'bows belly?
[signature]
Yes it is a strike king spinnerbait. Of the fish that I have chased so far the only ones that I haven't caught on those lures so far are catfish and bluegill. they are great for working the weeds and willows.
[signature]
It is just a riffle in the water that makes it look that way. That albino carp was fat, fiesty, and alot of fun. I wish that they would hit and fight like that all the time.
[signature]
[quote a_bow_nut]Yeah it was pretty tough to suffer through that afternoon of fishing. [crazy]

Going to play hookie from work and head down to Utah Lake and suffer through and afternoon of fishing there also. This time I'm going to go looking for trout and see what we come up with. [Wink][/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]Hey...you might be onto something. Or maybe just "ON" something.[/#0000ff]
[signature]