Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Swap
Members are doing a Fly swap and here is the information and details about it.

I know the intention is good, and advertising a fly swap from another forum has been done, but the link to the other forum is not acceptable by BFT rules.
Sorry
[signature]
I like this forum, amazing and very informative,
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]Thanks Shezi - we have a lot of very knowledgeable folks dedicated to the Fly Fishing forum. Particularly, Flygoddess for she has a good handle on all aspects of fly fishing.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
When is the fly swap going to occur? I would love to get in on it.
[signature]
We dont call her the Flygoddess just because she is good looking ... she is a wealth of information... but

dont sell yourself short amigo... you're an online encyclopedia of fly fishing ... :-)

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#005028][size 3]Does your bride monitor your posts? Doubt it. LOL[/size][/#005028][/font]
[signature]
Wife... ??? LOL.. no she does not monitor my posts.. Im too old and ugly to be monitored... :-)

As for my post.. now you know I was simply telling the truth on both parts.. :-)

MacFly
[signature]
[#008000][size 3][font "Comic Sans MS"]Sp[/font][/size][/#008000][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]eaking about spouses, are you the only one to tie flys in the family or do you have a creative partner too? Mine doesn't tie but she surely could paint one to fool the wisest of trout.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
No she does not tie flies... she nags me about the cost of material sometimes.. does that count?? [sly]

.. however, for right now I am off line on tying.. I lost my man cave and everything is packed away in the closet... it is accessible but it would be time consuming to locate materials and set things up... just to have to put it all away again...

was looking at a video for a rainbow warrior that I would like to tie again but then remembered that things are packed aways.. for now anyway... :-)

Macfly
[signature]