Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Trolling Spoon
Hey Guys,

The new Tech-11 trolling spoon just came on for sachsfishing.com.
It is in limited supply now as the production has just started on these.

Remmeber to send in pictures of your catches!!!!
[signature]
Hey post a pic ...how much do they run and what makes them good??Can you run them deep ?
[signature]
Check out the website....www.sachsfishing.com. They are running at just $4.75 ea.

They are a flutter spoon, which means that they are a light spoon. To run them deep you will need to use a dipsy or something similar.

Thanks for your interest!
[signature]
Hey thanks bud...I'm going to get a few of them and try them on my planer boards...you think i may have to put some splitshot on the line to get them in 8 to 15 feet of water....and troll at 1.5 or less? to get the flutter out of them...?
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
He man, no problem. Planer boards are a great idea. Yeah, you will need some split shot to get you that deep. Speeds good, Iwouldn’t go any slower though… Depending on where the fish are located inthe water column, you may need to play around with the speed and weights. I wouldn’t go any slower than 1.5. I would keep it between 1.5 –2.2. Just like anything else, play around with everythinguntil you find the strike zone. They also sell a thing called a cookie diver, it is smaller than a dipsy diver that may work for you.

Where do you plan on fishing with them at?

Let me know how it works out!
[signature]
Thanks Bud..i do have some Dipsy divers mini's and number 1s...we'll try them out and see what happens...I'm fishing on a man made lake here in Pa...there's depth from 5ft to 80 ft....,But i'll be in the flats from 10 to 30 ft....and then it drops off every 10 ft up to 80 ft....its tough fishing ,but there some monster walleyes,hyper stripers and big tiger muskies...UGLYSTIK52
[signature]
Sounds great! DOnt forget to send pictures if you get some monsters!
[signature]
I did not receive your order yet buddy, the first run of these are selling fast. Please let me know if you will be placing an order i will hold some for you. The second batch should be running the beginning of next month!

Thanks
[signature]