Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First 2012 trip for TubeBabe
[cool][#0000ff]Some of those clumps were positively obscene. A horde of open gulping mouths all facing toward the center. What if they were aliens? Or if they are forming some kind of new take over the world scheme. I shivvered as I imagined them saying "Okay guys, one big collective slurp and we can pull this guy under".[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]There were actually individual carp and groups of carp that drifted right up to my tube. I could look right into their mouths...and eyes...before they came out of their trance and boiled away.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]And, romantic carp seem to like black. Several times I had lustful carp rolling all over my black fins. And a few times I could feel them bumping the lower unit of my electric trolling motor. It's a black thang. Oh yeah, there was one year that I saw a big commotion back up in the shallow bay south of Lincoln Beach. As I sneaked up to see what was happening I could see about a dozen carp all rolling up against a sunken tire...black. Wonder what kinda mileage they got out of it.[/#0000ff]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
First 2012 trip for TubeBabe - by TubeDude - 05-15-2012, 04:07 PM
Re: [flygoddess] First 2012 trip for TubeBabe - by TubeDude - 05-16-2012, 12:29 AM