Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al-Qaida
I'm my units security manager and I thought I should pass this on to all of you too. Help keep Amercia safe.

Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) has released Issue 9 of its English-language Inspire Magazine. A portion of the magazine is dedicated to attacking the United States by starting wildfires. The article instructs the audience to look for two necessary factors for initiating a successful wildfire; dryness and high winds. Utah was identified as one of the "combustible areas in the U.S. If you are out enjoying the outdoors and see something that needs to be reported you can call the Utah Statewide Information & Analysis Center at 801-256-2360 or the Homeland Security criminal tip line 866-473-2873.
[signature]
Thanks for the tip. I've wondered in years past if that's not what was happening.
[signature]
That's all we need. In the last 10 years we've already had the Boy Scouts, National Guard and God ( lightning) causing multimillion dollar damages from fires here in Utah. I think the article speaks a lot of how generally ineffective al qaida has become. Hopefully some idiot won't try this whether they're al qaida or just another stupid American that doesn't think red flag conditions applies to scout fires and National Guard machine gun exercises.
[signature]
My main reason for posting this is for the phone numbers. Be vigilant and aware of your surroundings. We are most likely the ones to see something like this. And if it ain't smokey bear report it.
[signature]
Looks like the rednecks here in Utah, along with our illustrious Governor and State Legislature read the AQAP issue. Can't restrict target shooting in much if Utah in red flag conditions due to these idiots. Can we call Homeland Security to take into custody these terrorist? Or do we just let their actions continue to terrorize our State all summer? Can't wait for the new fireworks regulations to be in place for the first time since we don't have a hundred year high snow pack and precipitation like last year.
[signature]
Good to know thank for putting the number out there.

Id be more concerned with the idiot who throws everything but the kitchen sink in the there fire then expects a little dirt and water to put it out. [crazy]
[signature]