Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time is Near
I would think people should start getting hit on the old credit card for some big game draws. With a holiday thrown in some could start getting hit this week possibly and next week for sure. Good luck to you if you applied. My wife and son are still looking to draw their moose tags. [cool]
[signature]
One hit to the card today for an archery buck tag.
[signature]
Same here, got a $ 35 charge for buck deer, so I guess it's the general tag, no limited entry here. Oh well, at least I am hunting[Smile].
[signature]
No charge on my card hopefully i get to hunt this year
[signature]
I doubt if they have drawn all of the LE tags yet.
[signature]
Just got hit for any bull archery elk, south cache, 6 points. Let the scouting begin! Oh and general muzzy deer woohoo
[signature]
dwr got my 35 bucks hopefully ill get my 1 buck just don't know what tag out of my 5 choices i got ges ill have to wait and see
[signature]
Congrats on drawing the tags, good luck on your archery elk hunt. Hope you kill a good one.
[signature]
got hit for my Deer tag as well super excited to see what is out there this year!!
[signature]
My Cabela's Visa card got two hits, $35.00 each for our deer permits and $408.00 for my bull elk tag. I only had to wait 14 years to draw that bad-boy, and even then it was still a 100 to 1 or so odds. BullWinkle here I come.[Smile] MRJ.
[signature]
Nothing has hit my card yet. Hope it does soon or I won't even be deer hunting at all this year.
[signature]
I got hit last week just not the tag I've been waiting on. Hopefully the buck I missed last year made it through the rifle season
[signature]
Was that an elk or a moose tag you drew? Congrats and kill a big'un.
[signature]
[shocked] Oops! That was a bull moose tag. I am so giddy I got my tags mixed up. I was anticipating a LE bull elk tag this year and the bull moose tag has just blown my mind. I was actually expecting to draw when I turned about 75 instead of 58. MRJ.
[signature]
You have every reason to be excited[cool] congrats!
[signature]
Congrats on the Moose tag, what unit did you draw?
[signature]
Wasatch Mountains. When I am fishing Strawberry and Current Creek this summer, it will be hard to keep my hands on the fishing pole and off of the binoculars. MRJ.
[signature]
Me, my 2 brothers and a guy we have got into hunting this past 2 years..., we got 4 Deer to kill. gonna be a fun trip for sure.
[signature]
Hey Pete, do you think they are done with all the drawing?
[signature]
$35 hit on my card so looks like archery deer and no limited entry with 8 points [Sad] But atleast I'm flingin the arrow again [Smile]
[signature]