Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
youth hunts
i was wondering if anybody new the rules for youth hunts. ive heard that a youth can use a general buck tag, and use bow for it too, if this is true please tell me. aslo, can a youth use a tag out of region, like a northern tag in northeastern?
[signature]
i dont know about out of regions but my initial answer would be no. and for a general tag you can use any weapon on the hunt. youth or not. but have to still wear hunter orange during the hunt. would be hard to use a bow with the skiddish deer out there after the initial barrage of guns on opening morning.
[signature]
Check your bucks bulls and once in a lifetime proclimation on page 30 any youth may hunt any season using the proper equipment. whtch includes the wasatch extended archery.
[signature]
I personally used that privlidge this year. Youths 14-18 are allowed to hunt on the General, Muzzle loader and archery hunts if they have a general or muzzle loader tag. The rule I stick with is if it's in central (my unit) I hunt it. All besides the Wasatch. I don't think your allowed to hunt that unless you have a wasatch front tag.
[signature]
yeah, thats probably rigth, i was just wishn'. you know, forgot about the draw until it was too late and the extras for northeastern went by fast. wish i was huntin this year[Sad]. thanks
[signature]