Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kidney pond again lol
Well I still dont have a car yet till June 9th so why not go to a pond so i left home around late 7 am got there around 8am. Open my fish rod bag. "BOOM..... Just what i needed a broke fly rod V_V. so i just grabbed my regular fishing rod to catch some cat fish for a while they are biting lightly. No FUN. Try to fix my rod with plastic wrap..... Failed. I saw some neighbor in the area working on yard so I why not ask for some duck tape. Caught like 4-5 nice size trouts from 11-13 in and one 5-6 incher epic.

After time around noon the duck tape fell apart Sad day but they were not hitting on fly rod any more so back to bait fishing. I caught at least 6+ more but the ones after noon were small fishes so i let them free. Its funny that when im laying down looking at my bober to go up no one could catch any fish except me. Im sure i made the other people mad up there catching one after another and they cant even land one XD.

Some kid was so bored of fishing and he came to watch me catch fish lol. Gota love your secrete baits that works good ^_^.

Fishing ended around 2 pm keeps 2 they were 12-13 inches and those were from the morning while fly fishing. Gota love fly fishing at little ponds in the morning those hyper active trouts . 0.0 oh its a lure or fly striping fast gots eat it num num num. I missed probably over 20-40 fishes today >_< couldn't hook them on. I cast get a hit but don't hook them hard. Stupid fly rod oh well Ill get a new one for free from cabelas gota love there policy XD

Lets hope I can catch something big at bear lake in 2 week. Please coverage and water level be high for me so i can catch big carps, mountain white fish, mud kitties, and maybe hopefully a perch to surprise the twins that there are perches there XD
[signature]