Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Fishing Buddy
Hello Fisherman,
My name is Taylor and I'm currently active duty in the Air Force down in Tucson. I'm from the west suburbs of Chicago and grew up fishing ponds and southern Wisconsin lakes. I haven't been out fishing here in AZ since I do not have a boat and I don't go fishing unless I go home which my father and uncle always try to plan a fishing trip when I do go home about once a year.
I'm hoping with this I can get some more military personnel who have missed fishing and hopfully find some locals in Arizona who won't mind taking a servicemember out for a day on the lake and enjoy a pastime together and create some new friendships.
I don't know exactly how do go about this whether someone with a boat just post what lake they are going to, what kind of fish they are pursuing, and how many seats are open, and where they live to coordinate travel. Or whether someone like myself post what lake, fish, and area where I live and have whoever would like to sponsor them for a day of fishing private message me.
I would like to fish one of the Salt Chain Lakes or Tempe Town Lake on a Saturday and fish the majority of the day and hopefully catch some of these southern bass I always hear about. Of course I would help with paying for gas and snacks. I do have my own equipment, grew up with my uncle always saying how my father and I could start a tackle store with all that we have.
My whole purpose of this is to try and find some people to share this awesome pastime with since my family is not around, I would hope to try and go fishing once a month and get to work catching as many big bass as possible. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in sponsoring and trying to go through with this. This is not a business or charity, just people with the same mindset in trying to make new friends and doing something we love to do. Take care and lets all go catch some fish!
[signature]
Hey Taylor. I don't know how this website works or where this message will popup but I hope it gets to you. I am from the white mountains and I fish more than anyone I know. I currently have the big fish of the year for walleye. I love fishing and would be honored to show you all I know if you ever made your way up to show low. You can never have too many fishing buddies. As I said I don't know how this site works so you can shoot me an email if you would like. It may be an easier way to communicate. My email is jrpadilla26@hotmail.com. My name is jarrod. I hope you get this message and I hope to hear from you.
[signature]