[Image: nfla3c_lower.jpg]
[signature]
[Tongue] BUT THE VIKINGS WON !!!!!! LOL

FLAGMANONICE.....MINNESOTAS MODERATOR
[signature]
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!

[Image: nfla54_lower.jpg]
[signature]
I'm a roooootin for um,,, cant think of a better way to spend super bowl sunday, sitting on the ice and listing to the vikings stomp all over some body...lol [sly]
Super Bowl!!? Don't start making plans yet still 10 weeks to go. Vikes look great, but I remember a 15-1 Vikings team losing to Atlanta.

Too bad too cause I think the game we saw today is how that Super Bowl would of turned out.
[signature]
Take away the big play and the Vikings lose to the Broncos. Unbeleivable plays in the first half for the vikings. Never seen anything like the play to end the first half.
[signature]
Typical Broncos fan. Always has an excuse for a loss. Vikings big play, Chiefs big return. [Tongue]
[signature]
Yeah, take away all the big plays and take away all the interceptions, and while we're at it take away all the points the Vikings scored and yeah, I guess you might have won. [unsure]

But unfortuneately, you can't![Tongue]

The broncos were just out played and out smarted, by the Vikings quicker team.[cool]

Hopefully your next game against the Ravens won't end up like the last three, especially the MNF one last year.[crazy]
[signature]
Next weeks game will be the battle of the youing QBs. I don't think it will come down to special teams this year. I would like to see J. Lewis spout off about how many yards he will get. The only thing Baltimore is good at is getting their players off when charged with murder. Did O.J play for these guys too? Guess not, just that him and Ray Lewis could be twins.
[signature]
True, OJ could of been a Raven or a Carolina Panther like Ray Carruth.

Should be an interesting game though. Last 2 times I thought Denver was going to win and got beat. Something about the Ravens when they play you guys. Then again we can't seem to beat them either.

We'll see
[signature]
I give Denver a 14 point advantage, even with a 3rd string QB out there. Just wait till Plummer gets back. It's stompin time! Watch out for the Broncos stampede!!!
[signature]
Of course you do. That's what makes it so much fun when they lose.[Tongue]
[signature]
I should rename this thread to "How about them Ravens" LOL
[signature]
Let's Start a new one. I'll start looking for pictures[cool]
[signature]
I just heard the vikings are moving next year to south dakota leaving minnisota in the cold....
[signature]
That'll never happen

If anything they'll move to LA
[signature]
I will traid you the lions for the 49ers

niners have cheer leaders.....

I see today was another good day for swimmy things.....[angelic]
[signature]