Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum bass fisher
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I took the granddaughter down to Hyrum this afternoon so she could catch a few fish. We didn't catch any perch or trout but we kept ourselves amused catching the little Largemouth bass. She had a ball reeling in the minature bucketmouths. Hey, IFG! even my 4 yr old granddaughter can catch fish with me and here's the proof!HA![/size][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1127;]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[/center]
[signature]
She is also much better than looking than me.
I dunno IFG. I would have to see a pic of you in pig tails to be sure LOL

Great shot BLM!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I had to get that close to see the fish! [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3](edit)IFG in pigtails. Now there is a thought that you don't want to hold too long but for a second is pretty funny! Pot gut and pigtails. Imagine that...[/size][/font]
[signature]
BLM, hard to find a cuter fishing picture. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
I stopped by Hyrum last Friday and that's all I caught as well. I think the biggest was 6-7" long but I caught 15-20 in about 30 min. They sure are aggresive biters.
[signature]
I had my youngsters out there today as well,330-6 the first hour was pretty steady for 13-15"rainbows trolling spoons after that it just died.BLM,if I would have seen you over there I would have came over and shot the bull,I had the sun in my eyes so I didnt look that way very much!!Thats a cute young lady there,you can tell she didnt get her looks from you!![Wink][Wink][Wink]M.H.
[signature]
Cute picture BLM. It is fun to take the youngsters fishing.
[signature]
Hey Teroy, interesting graphic there. Any purpose to it? Just letting everyone know you can get their ip address?
[signature]
Glad to see you go ther into some fish even if the trout didn't cooperate. Kids only care about numbers caught and being with someone fun anyway. After she's hooked on fishin then you can get her into some bigger fish later.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 2]BLM,[/size][/green][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 2]Now she is one cute little toad! Have you ever caught a BIG fish that brought more pleasure than watching her catch that little one?[/size][/green][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 2][sly] [sly] [sly] [sly] [sly] [sly] [sly] [sly] [sly] [/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Different set of rules. I Like the big fish rush but I love the little girl. How do you compare?[/size][/font]
[signature]
Just letting everyone know I am the puter god and I can get to you[pirate]

Just thought it was cool lol
[signature]