Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lonehunter didnt miss nothin today
just got home from fishing ..i got 8 bass ..1 was 18" the rest were small....2 small eyes ..so lonehunter you didnt miss anything ...seen a few smallies cruisin the flats thats about it ....i got 5 foot from a loon ..wish i had my cam .....
[signature]
that was about my luck today, one 20 incher and the rest all under 10. I did bring in some perch and gills that thought they were bass.

god bless them tender vittles....

they sure try to put on a show...

They hit every thing you want to throw out to the bucket mouths.

I see you and AL had them lined up taking turns getting in the boat for the photo shop yesterday....[sly] nice bunch of flippers...[cool]
[signature]
hey dave ...when you gonna come up and fish with me and lonehunter??? i got room for 3 people .... lets try before it gets tooo COLD ...
[signature]
ah yes more big fisheys ! you da man !

man i'ts finally on , not the computer , the water !

my contacts for the well went , right out the bottom ! i've gotten her rigged together untill the parts come in . you should of seen my get by contraption , a hand drill pump to the compressor motor ( old washing machine motor ) to a garden hose to a plastic 55 gal drum on the roof , and yes a whole lotta duct tape ! i felt like Red Green ! IT WORKED !

i got some parts from my boss to get it working untill my parts come in , man you don't know how valuable it is untill it's not there !

were did you go , long lake ? or the honey hole ?
[signature]
I would like nothin better than to make my way up for some big fish action with you and AL. It looks like I am going to owe him coffee and donughts here in a couple weeks. lol. We got a little side bet going on... at the moment he is woopin me pretty good. lol

I have to get out and work on that pesky pike. he has been hidding from me all summer. sneeking in and bitting my gill bellies form time to time.

I just lucked out on being at the right spot yesterday. I went out again today, I got only one fish for the entire day. a 12 inch bucket mouth. they are out there and they are bitting, just not comming in to shore.

today we had 15-20 mile an hour winds keeping every thing out past the drop off. minnows too... my segull was showing me where they were and wanted me to come over and catch him one and let it go so he could eat it. ya he is spoiled. I named him Johnothin Livingston,
[signature]
say AL let me guess on the fowled part. the impeller?

I know what ya mean when the pump goes out. drinking water is not so bad to get. but flushing watter is a must. I have had to go out in the dead middle of winter, chop a hole through the ice, bail water in to a couple 5 gallon buckets and cary it back just so I can make a good flush.

I cant imagian having a couple girls in the house and not be able to to the flush thing. dont envey you there bud...
[signature]
YOU SAID IT , WE HAVE AN ACE HARDWARE BUT THEY DON'T CARRY PARTS . I HAD TO GET NEW FITTINGS IN MIDLAND AND ORDERED THE REPLACEMENT PARTS IN TAWAS . THE IMPELLER WENT LAST TIME . THE CONTACTS WERE CORODED BEYOND REPAIR , I'M USING A HYDROLIC CONTACT SET OFF A MACHINE AY WORK . ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS HELPED ME OUT TO FIND THE PARTS NEEDED .

HMMM , WHO'S THE WINNER ? 4 TO 1 ON PATCHES , WE JUST MIGHT HAVE TO SPLIT THE BILL ! LOL !

I GOT ANOTHER FISH TO POST . HMMM , WHAT COULD IT BE ??????
[signature]
it eather has to be a walleye or a pike. I am going to guess a 31 inch pike. I just bummped my score by 6 points and you usualy double that every time I add an inch.

I havent gotten my other two patches yet, I am still waiting on the state of michigan to see if they except it. I will have to pop over to the state site to see if my name has been added.

you gotta dunken donuts around your place? you may want to share with bassass, put in a good word so if I ever make it up he will show me his favorite gill spot...[sly]
[signature]
hahaahah . my dad was a cop ..so i got donuts in my blood...sure dave i know a few hot spots for some killer gills..im not much into gills but if there biating ill set all day try too get them ..i love too eat them ..not too many fish are better too eat then gills...lonehunter ..sorry about your luck doood..you sound like you have luck like me??[Smile] what you guys talking about scores??????
[signature]
here is the contest

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=46164;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"][size 1]Enter The Ultimate 16 Species Contest Here [/size][/url]

there is still time for you to enter, you may want to get in at least one picture so you dont end up in last place....

you can even see our scores on the last page of the contest. we keep them updated weekly.
this one will get me a GOLD medal , i don't think theres a patch for this FISH . it musta been a pet at one time , it sure is a friendly fella !

hmmmmm , what could it be ? lol !
[signature]
you betcha !

i need a vacation or a winning lotto ticket , lol !

i've got the smoker going , figured i'de make some jerkey for the opener . i'm taking my little brother out for his first deer , this is his second hunt , i gotta get the " fever " into him before some girl catches his eye !

if his mom goes for it i'll bring him up there to the foote for a salmon or some steel , i think the biggest thing he's ever cought is a rockbass !

mom thinks i spend too much time in the outdoors , heck after all thoes years in the city , i got some lost time to make up for !

i'll be stoping by this weekend sometime !
[signature]
you got a goldielox fish. lol, bugle mouth, lake rat, polish trout, otherwise known as a carp.

hey AL did you know you just got bumped again from 4th to fith place if the fising contest?
bumped again ? thats where all those bruses are coming from , i thought old age was catching up with me lol ! i still have my luckey gold piece pic to bring me luck !
[signature]
ya gotta do me a favor, put that lught blulb behind the camera.. its blinding me...gotta put my sunglasses back on.

did you catch it in your aqurarium? lol[sly]

that not fish girl's pet blub blub fishy is it. lol[sly]

thanks for not throwing that carp back in to the water.[angelic]
[signature]
bummer,

I went up and tabulated the scores, to except the 7 inch carp I would have to knock off one of your bigger fish. you are only alowed 16 species for points. but you do have the lead in number of species for the contest. first place in that aint to shabby.

if you want to get back in to third place and hold it you will need to land a couple biguns. like a large carp, pike or gar pike. perferably a big gar pike. one about 7 feet will do the job nicly.

I am going fishing for a gar today, dont know if I gan get him to strike, he did latch on to a 12 inch bass I was reeling in the other day, man you want to talk about putin a hurt on my pole, it baout jerked it right out of my hand. he made 2 large gashes in the side of the bass about 1 1/2 apart about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch deap.

I will settle for that lake trout that has been teasing me all year.

I emailed your score to you so you can look to see if there is any thing bigger you can add to bump your score. good luck....
[signature]
lol , nope not the girls pet ! we figure the rich people have emptyed out there onds for the winter and let them go in the lake . we don't see many of them in the spring with all the pike they have in there . sugar springs is one of those association places , it's packed with summer people that all head to warmer climates to keep up with there golfing .

fireman mike says there catching monster crappies out at tawas , 12 to 17" ! i don't think i ever saw one that big before . he said the pearch have headed out to deeper waters .
[signature]