Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buck's Bags Roughneck
Nice to see another option out there for added choice and continued competition in the market. However... a few things stood out to me that concerned me beyond the $400.00 price:

Hmm that's an interesting location for the valves to be. Hopefully you can get to them easy enough out on the water to let out a bit of air as the day warms up.

The 2 year warranty of a tube claiming to 'set the bar high for toughness' seems kind of short and missing the point.

Not sure I like the curved front of the pockets. I like to stack up my gear in there and that would impact things a bit. Also no "D" rings on the outsides of the pockets so gear attachment looks to require some extra effort.

I'd also like to see better pictures for the area behind the seat. Clearly the cargo deck is shown but it also looks like there is something under that more like what other tubes have that would let you set things "into" that back area. But I'm unsure as it might be simply what they set the tube on to take the picture...

It does not say but it looks like the bags are removable when you zoom in on the pics as there appears to be a "D" ring before and after them that the bags attach to. Maybe that would help with gear attachment too. Just more info needed for the features they have I think.

Maybe they want to give a few out to get some reviews? [Wink]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Buck's Bags Roughneck - by cpierce - 05-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Re: [cpierce] Buck's Bags Roughneck - by Hnaf - 05-24-2012, 04:45 PM
Re: [Hnaf] Buck's Bags Roughneck - by cpierce - 05-24-2012, 05:29 PM
Re: [Hnaf] Buck's Bags Roughneck - by flygoddess - 05-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Re: [flygoddess] Buck's Bags Roughneck - by Hnaf - 05-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Re: [Hnaf] Buck's Bags Roughneck - by flygoddess - 05-24-2012, 05:46 PM