Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing 1-2-3 is this thing working?
Hello,all just wondering if "I" could post without the cyber-stalking that,has kept me from posting?I have had the most unfortunate experince of "Crashes" to my P.C. due to Buddy Lists or some other source of terrorism to my drive. If possible Mr. Japan Ron,can you probe around,and maybe see if all is o.k. on our end.i.p. address and such. thanks buddy, hopeing to clammer updates soon,if all is, okie" dokie".
[signature]

Hi there ROMEROFISHERKING,

Great to hear from you dude, long time no post!! Sorry to hear of the problem. I'm not at all savvy enough to guess the problem and my pc is so old it hiccups all by itself with external problems. ha ha

Even though you may have done so already, I'll ask some guys here. I've had no problems myself but there is a possiblility that some trouble may be in the works. Sure hope not.

I've poked around with my limited knowledge and find nothing amiss (none of the usual symptoms of that sort of thing here on the home computer or unusual problems with my ISP) but.... as I said, I'll inquire.

BFT wise, A number of IP's are being blocked currently but I've personnaly not done that on the California board.

Your friend and hope to hear more of ya!

JapanRon
[signature]
I think it is safe to come out and play now, but dont hold me to it. I was hit and so was lonehunter.

I crashed my computer myself once it was infected. this way I beat it to the punch and beat it to a pulp at the same time.

you run or work any more fishing events this year?

good to hear from ya,
I feel like a Calico,in the night !!! Hello All! Recieved Great News To All in So. Cal" and North! The Heat is ON AGAIN! found good conditions for fishing the surf,in all of Orange County,and Major Bait balls inshore worth bringing your video cam to film! Going to a secret and sacred fishing hole this weekend! Will report back "With", a HOT SPOT REPORT! Fill "You" in later on that later, Mr. Clown! "I" love when it's HOT!!!!
[signature]