Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard bay or manuta
Thinking about getting the poontoon out this weekend was wondering witch would be better to fish.. Thanks for any input
[signature]
from the fishing report website that i use to see how fishing is it looks like manuta fishing is better than willard. Plus manuta should be good not for blue gills because spawning should be happening now and bass are comming to shore gona start spawning soon as well.

this website is a great friend ^_^
http://wildlife.utah.gov/hotspots/reports_nr.php
[signature]
Mantua....see you there this weekend. Willard is good if you got it mastered, and the bay is tuff one to dominate. Although good luck finding a Wiper and Kitties at Mantua[Wink]
[signature]
what day are u going ????? maybe if my parents are fine i might like to join in lol Smile
[signature]
PM sent
[signature]
Is it free fishing day in Utah on Saturday?
If so - might be just the excuse I need to hop the border.

I've always done better at Mantua, but I surely don't have Willard wired the way some do. Whole different world of fish offered at each too. Some exciting fish and more variety possible at Willard.

Haven't heard how the Crappie are doing.

I did track down some good piles of Bluegill - and I've heard the Trout are pretty frisky. And once I found the Gills - I went small. Sure flies would do well.